【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day?
For me, a healthy breakfast is important.
Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supplement drinks too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A healthy drink is my first choice.

LYNNITY Natural Supplements, Botanic Health, Botanic Superfood
LYNNITY Natural Supplements, Botanic Health, Botanic Superfood

Botanic Health by Lynnity

LYNNITY Natural Supplements, Botanic Health
Small sachets, I will put in my bag when I'm out of my house.
It's easy and convenient and just mix with 200ml lukewarm water and it's ready to consume with my breakfast.

Botanic Health contains of fruits, vitamins, mineral and etc.
The main benefits are good for our bone and joint health as well as helping us to prevent osteoporosis.
It's also helped in reducing cholesterol & blood pressure.

Recommended for adult and especially for elderly and post-menopausal women (which at risk of bone loss).
Consume continuously for 10 days to see the results.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will take a Meal Replacement when I was in a rush for the breakfast.
And sometimes, I will take it’s as Dinner, when I wish to skip the Dinner in order to control my body weight.

Botanic Superfood by Lynnity


LYNNITY Natural Supplements, Botanic Superfood
I had tried another brand of meal replacement before, but the taste of the drinks was not pleased.
However, this Botanic Superfood had changed my view to meal replacement.
The taste is nice, like soy milk.

Botanic Superfood contains of fruits, vegetables, grains and protein.
It’s composed all the nutrition from four key food groups for our daily required nutrients to deliver a healthy eating, living and family.

It's good for the immune system, digestive function.
Also help in develop of eye, bone & brain health.
Reduce risk of heart disease, cholesterol, high blood pressure, cancer, and diabetes and eye disease.
And, one important benefit for me, which is help in maintains healthy body weight.

Botanic Superfood, not only suitable for adult, but also for child and elder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know many of those people will choose Coffee as their kick-start drinks.
However, I more prefer to have my Coffee Time during the afternoon or tea time.
Especially I will feel lazy and powerless at this time, and I need Coffee to make me awake and double boost energy made my day more alertness and focus.

Lynnity Coffee

LYNNITY Natural Supplements, Lynnity Coffee
My spiritual drink.
Two selections of coffee available in Lynitty.

Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee - Instant Black Coffee
&
Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee with Eurycoma Longifolia

LYNNITY Natural Supplements, Lynnity Coffee
LYNNITY Natural Supplements, Lynnity Coffee
Add one packet to 150ml of hot water, a cup of aromatic coffee will be ready.

LYNNITY Natural Supplements, Lynnity Coffee
An aromatic coffee.

Although the taste is a bit bitter, but will feel the sweetness after swallows it.
Be honest, i'm not a coffee lover/ fans.
I don't like the bitterness of the coffee.
However, taste of Lynitty Coffee was acceptable.

Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee was a healthier coffee.
non GMOs, no salt, Alcohol free, sugar free, peanut free, no artificial additives & coloring and etc.

Lynnity Coffee with Euycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Tali), Tinospora Cordifolia (Pakawali) and Smilax Myosotiflora (Ubi Jaga) with additional benefits of the booting immune system and metabolism, improve muscle mass, strength and mood.
Help in reducing stress, headaches and etc.
And it's had additional benefits, especially to man, increase testosterone and sperm motility.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above mentioned products were in 15 sachets per box.
All was in convenient packing, easy to bring.

For more Lynnity products, you may check out at their website Lynnity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are launching a Promotion now at 11 Street & Lazada.
(ONLY for AUGUST)
50% off storewide with no minimum purchase.
Free Shipping within West Malaysia.

Check out now at 11Street & Lazada.
Everything you and your family need to be healthy.
Grab these awesome deals now.

Stay tune to my Instagram for more Lynnity products to share with you all.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and wonderful blog post. Thanks for sharing. For online discount codes and coupons please visit Lazada Singapore Coupons

    ReplyDelete

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤