【Experience】my very 1st experience on AEROLINE - luxurious bus - business class coach

As a person who living or travelling far from home, public transport always important for us when the time we want to back home.
Let's talk about the person who working or studying at different state, like me, a Penang Lang but now working at Kuala Lumpur, KL.

Every time when I plan to go home, matters of public transport always trouble to me.
My first choice would be Train, KTM. But, train ticket always SOLD OUT.
and no choice, Bus become my second choice.
(ps. I din't like to took flight, because the airport far from my penang home & kl house)
Bus, in my impression, it's not that convenient if compared to train.
1st, how if I want to go toilet during the halfway of trip
2nd, I always feel my body more tired after the bus trip & the aircond of the bus always too cold for me
3rd, I need to prepare my foods in case the driver din't stop at the R&R
4th, the arrival destination at KL is at TBS, Bandar Tasek Selatan (far from my kl house)
5th, Traffic Jam
However, during my last year Penang > KL trip, I have a luxurious bus - business class coash - AEROLINE for that trip.
Aeroline solved all the above problems. (except traffic jam, unavoidable)

There are two (2) pick up point can be choose, which are Bus Terminal, Sungai Nibong and Queenbays Mall Penang.
(unfortunately, Aeroline did not provide services to the main land)
They're also provided three (3) drop off point for KL area to choose, which are 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall and Corus Hotel, KL.
The one I chosen was Bus Terminal, Sungai Nibong > Corus Hotel, KL.

Aeroline bus was in double deck.
Erm...are you curious about why all of their bus are in double deck?
I can let you know that,it's not because of their number of seats but is because of the services/ facilities provided.
Follow my blog to find out more.

All of their seats was on the upper deck.
There are individual seats/ seats together to choose.
A spacious seat, with adjustable chair(leg & back).
All of the seats was come with a small pillow. I put it behind of my back, really reduced the backache that long travel brought.
And, there is a power socket for the window seat.

In front of the seat, there is a monitor.
Ya...entertainment on board.
Movie, Music, Photo, Games.
~ Movie ~
~ Movie ~

~Music~
(not much music to choose)

~Games~

Very intimately, Aeroline provided an headphone if you forgot to bring yours.
Enjoy the movie/ music on board and without disturbing others.
~Headphone~

A bottle of mineral water will be given.
So, no need to bring your own water when on board.

A cup of hot drink will be served.
There is Milo, Coffee or Tea to choose.

Food was also provided.
The food was not fixed, randomly for every trip.
~Fried Mihun with sausage.~

A blanket will be given.
This is the most I like.
Long time on board with aircond, we will feel cold.
Blanket, really like a "superman".
What's in my impression was, bus aircond always "uncontrollable"-very cold.
(but pleas take note, I think aircond of Aeroline was just right. The temperature was just right)
Let's move to the lower deck!
The part that very much look forward.
A "lounge" or a "living" area for you to chit chat with friends/ watching TV/ doing works here.

There is a toilet inside the bus.
Ya...I think this is the very main point to have.
I think some of the people may not like to take bus, because of the toilet issue.
Always need  to wait the driver stop by the R&R, then only can go to the toilet.
And sometimes, we may even not dare to drink water. :D


Aeroline, considered as an express bus for me.
Only one stop for rest for the whole trip.
It's also good for that stop, because the food provided really not enough~ :)

However, Bus still not my 1st choice to choose.
Because, there are always traffic jam, and the hours took was always more than 5 hours. >.<
But, AEROLINE will be my 1st choice when took bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤