【Product Review】NEUTROGENA Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser

Neutrogena, I’m the fan of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel.
I already used up more than 3 bottle of their water gel as my daily moisturizer.

This is my first time try on their cleanser.
However, from what I know is, they was famous in their deep clean line of products.

Today, the product that I’m going to share was Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser.


A refreshing facial cleanser.
It's claim that, it's can thoroughly removes dirt, oil and dead skin cells while providing long-lasting oil control to improve the look and feel of skin.

- oil-free
- dermatological tested
- non-comedogenic

Sealed

Unseal.

Tube squeeze form.
Texture - thick paste.
The scent is strong.
*Acceptable

Squeeze a small amount into hands.
Mix with water.

Work into rich lather.

Massage onto wet face.

Rinse thoroughly.
Feel clean (remove dirt and oil) and smooth.
Brighten.
Feel a bit dry, but won't feel tightness.

I only use this cleanser at night/ after removed make up.
* I use soap-free cleanser at morning.


♣                                ♣                ♧                ♣                                                                

Happy to share with you all that,
I'm now in Neutrogena Beauty Squad.
Hope to have more chances to work together with Neutrogena.


Thanks for reading.
A simple sharing.

❤ ❤ ❤ Happy Valentine's Day ❤ ❤ ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤