【Product Review】 Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hydro Collagen Intensive Mask

                                                                                                                                                         
 This is my 1st review on my blog. 
First try at writing a review.

So what is the product I going to review?
I'd like to share the  Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hydro Collagen Intensive Mask 


I had been using this product for almost 6 months.
I would like to try this product is due to the mask was from Schwarzkopf, a well-known brand hair care product.
I have total confidence in it.


♡                                                                                                                                   
 The bottle description 
The Repair-Innovation Liquid Hair Repair
The new formula with liquid keratin precisely repairs hair damage and refills gaps in the hair cuticle.
- Rebuild & renew the inner cells
- Reconstruction a healthy hair surface

♡ Wow...this hair mask contains liquid keratin which can help to repair hair damage. 
I really need it for my damaged hair.

♡ As expected, this Hydro Collagen Intensive Mask did not make me disappointed. 
As the product promised, the contained collagen & hyaluronan will give intensive moisture. 
Helps restore moisture balance for softer, shinier hair.

♡ The surprise's of  this product gave me is, it's made my hair more fluffy (look thicker) and more manageable. 
♡                                                                                                                                   
♡ Product Info.
Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hydro Collagen Intensive Mask
Volume: 150ml
Price: less than RM30?
(I already forgot the price since I bought it long time ago, Sorry~)

 Texture 
A bit like the moisturizer, but this mask was more concentrated and thicker.

 Scent 
The smells are nice. I  it.
However, the scent was not lasting on the hair.

 Directions  
Apply it on your hair after shampoo. Gently massage into your hair. Leave it for 1 minutes as the product described. [Normally I will leave it up to 3 minutes~ ] After that, rinse it off.
*use 2-3 times a week
*make sure rinse your hair thoroughly, if not it will leave your hair a bit 'sticky'

 Results 



♡                                                                                                                                    
What I  :
~ Easy to use (leave the mask on hair for 1 mins only~)
~ Make my hair moisture, fluffy and manageable
~ Nice scent
~ Affordable price with 150ml

What I don't  :
~ The scent was not long lasting on my hair
~ Need to rinse my hair thoroughly



                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤