【Apps Review】Offline All in One Dictionary - AppleTree Dictionary

Nowadays, hand phone always "stick" with us ever Day, every Time and every Moment.
Hand phone not only used for make call and send message.
For me, I also use my phone to read and reply email, drafting my works/ blog post, reading, and etc.
However, with my poor language proficiency, dictionary become a necessity for me.
Before met with this New app - AppleTree Dictionary (android app that I'm going to share today), i downloaded at least three (3) apps in my phone.
One with translation function,
One is Chinese to English Dictionary and One is English to English Dictionary.
How about yours?

And sometimes, if I wish to use the function of synonymy and antonym,
I need to google search.
It's trouble and complexity.
And, what happen is there is no internet connection?


However, recently, I came across with this what I call "All in One Dictionary App"

AppleTree Dictionary

There are many features of AppleTree Dictionary that I like


1. All In One Dictionary


This is how I call this apps - all in one dictionary.
AppleTree Dictionary with the largest database of the most comprehensive multilingual dictionaries.

Twenty (20) full dictionaries,
Eight (8) Malay Dictionaries including Kamus Dewan from Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka;



Five (5) English Dictionaries including Pearson Longman Dictionary;
One (1) Maths Dictionaries (English);
One (1) Science Dictionaries (English); and


Five (5) Chinese Mandarin Dictionaries.



2. Not Only Definition & Translation


It's including phrases, sample sentences, root words, kata terbitan/ imbuhan, kata ganda, and etc.

Let's take Longman Dictionary to make further explanation.


By only key in the word that you wish to search,
it will come out with the following results:-

- Antonyms
 - Synonyms
- Definition (English & Chinese)
- etc.

Full pronunciation on English words and Chinese characters by click the speaker icon on the top left.

By click the
the example of sentences will show (in English & Chinese)

* for Chinese dictionary, traditional chinese is unacceptable.

3. Offline Access


No internet connection needed (except Malay headword pronunciation).
I think most of the people have the data plan for their phone, many people won't consider this as a features.
However, sometimes we may face the problems like internet speed reduction/ no internet coverage at certain location/ internet breakdown by telco company.
However, with AppleTree Dictionary apps, we no need to worry all the above.
We can easily access the Dictionaries wherever we want.

Suitable for all levels and ages: primary, secondary, collage/ university, teachers, etc.

More Info./ Detail

Rating = 4.4* stars (in google play store)

Costs = if one dictionary/books cost us approx. RM 40/ book.
20 books = RM 800 (at least) 
AppleTree Dictionary = RM 398
They are having a CNY promotion,
RM 98 ONLY
(for new user)
(RM 0.26 per day)

Worried the Dictionary apps not good to use?
AppleTree Dictionary apps provided a three (3) days trial to us.
You can try it before purchase it.

For more information/ promotions,
Kindly contact AppleTree Malaysia
Tel :- 03 - 9285 1262
Whatsapp :- 012 - 383 8860/ 012 - 396 6710


Here is a 
*GOOD NEWS* for all my readers
now you can having this for *FREE*!
I'm going to do a *GIVEAWAYS*,
which will include the activation code for AppleTree Dictionary apps
&
with one extra gift to be provided personally.

With this code, you will be able to active/ use this app for 1 year (365 days)

So Stay Tune for my upcoming posts.
Stay Tune for my Giveaways.


Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤