【Haul】How I Spend My Lucky Lazada RM500 Voucher

Have you guys still remember that,
I had won myself a RM 500 shopping voucher from Lazada on December 2016?

It's a blogger contest from Lazada.
I know that I'm still a newbie in all among of the contestants - bloggers.
My post was simple and short if compared to other people post.
What I can only say was,
I'm so LUCKY.

And, today,
I would like to have a simple post to shared what I had get for myself with this RM 500 Voucher at Lazada.

⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼      ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽

Musical Instruments
UKULELE
BLW 21 inch 4 Nylon Strings Soprano Ukelele Hawaii Guitar
(Free Bag, Chord Chart, Picks)

I always wish to learn a musical instruments (at least).
And, Ukulele quite famous before, I think is due to it's easy carry character.
Ya...I get myself a Ukulele.

I actually not so familiar with Ukulele.
And, after choose this, I only found out that there have different Ukulele for different level.
And, luckily, the one I choose - Soprano is suitable for beginners to medium level.
If I'm not mistaken, the sound also in a medium range (not so high pitch or too low).

Picks

Chord Chart

The Ukulele is came with a picks and also a chord chart.
But I actually learn my Ukulele from YouTube.
It's really hard to play chord.
If one of you know how to play Ukulele, can you share some tips with me?

⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼      ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽

Hair Settling Appliances
CURLER
Philips Easy Natural Curler BH777/03

Hair Curler, also an another stuff that I craving for long time.
I always wish to know, how I look like with curl hair style.
(Although I know curl hairstyle not so suitable for me)
(But got one hairstylists said I can try a slightly curve)


This hair curler, I also use it as straightener.
I really like it's design, it's really can prevent us from scald.
And, compared to other hair iron, I think this can keep my hairstyle more stay long.

⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼      ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽

Hair Styling Appliances
Crimper
Protable 1" Mini Travel Crimper Hair Crimping Iron

Hair Crimper, another stuff under my wishilist.
It's a “savior” for those with flattened hair.
The product come with two (2) hair clips and one (1) comb.


However, the plug was in 'china' plug.
You required a converter in order to use it (and the product did not come with the converter).

The result of this crimper was not so obvious.
Required more times to get the result.

⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼      ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽

Hair Removal Appliances
EPILATOR
Panasonic Epilator ES2082

Malaysia, 365 days in Summer.
Sleeveless cloths always our 1st choice.
But, Girls, if you have the same problem faced as me.
Underarm hair!!
then we can only say "BYE" to sleeveless.

But not a totally Bye if you remove your hair also. 


This Epilator can be use in Wet/ Dry.
Can use to remove underarm, leg and other body parts.
It's different with those hair removal with blades - those more in 'cut' hair mode.
This Epilator is like 'plucking' our hair.
It's may more painful, but the result is more good and can reduce the speed of hair growth.

⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼      ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽

Storage
OTG DRIVES
SanDisk Ultra 32GB Dual USB Drive 3.0 Flash Drive for OTG Andriod Smartphones & Tablet

The reason I get this is to use as a "MP3" for my car.
To connect the USB in my car, listen to my favorite song while driving.
OTG USB is convenience, it's also can use for our phones. 


32GB.
I can put a lots of song inside.
Also, you can save the movie/ shows and play it on your smartphones.

It's small and look nice.
But, must be careful with this size of USB drive.
I have a pendrive with this size, and always get lost with it.

⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼      ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤼     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽     ⤽

 Really thanks to Lazada.
Also, it's nice to shop at Lazada.
Wide range of product available.




No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤