【Product Review】 O'slee Sample Pack


smart . natural . beauty
Hong Kong Skin Care Product

I think all of us won't get unfamiliar with this brand.
In my impression, they are famous in their Roseship Beauty Solution III & their Honey Sugar Mask.
Rosehip Beauty Solution lll             Honey Sugar Mask

★               ★                                             
Again~ I redeemed a Free Sample Pack!
This time is from O'slee Malaysia.
Click into the "LIKE" PRIZE --> LIKE US and get a FREE O'slee Sample Pack (5 packs) & Clear Spa Complete C-shape Eye Mask (1 pcs).
* unluckily, I did not get the Eye Mask >.<, but is with 7 packs samples
* Wish you all good luck, to get the Eye Mask

★               ★                                             

This is what I had gotten from O'slee~
I had received a total of 7 packs of sample instead of 5 packs sample + 1 pcs Eye Mask.
It's included Roseship Beauty Solution III x2, Roseship Peeling Gel x2, Aqua Medi Refreshing Hydro-Cream, Young Medi De-age Antioxidant Cream and Lemon Soda Serum.
All of them are from different Series.


★               ★                                             

Roseship Series

Roseship Beauty Solution III
This solution can use for multi-function :-
Toning . Make-up Base . Soothing . Deep Moisturizing . Body Lotion


Light floral scent
Doesn't leave my skin sticky
My skin feels fresh after applied


Roseship Peeling Gel
Dissolve cuticle & blackhead
Deep cleansing & Refine pores


Have a light nice scent
Massage with circular motion
Result not very obvious

∞        ∞                                                

Medi Care Series

Aqua Medi Refreshing Hydro-Cream
24 hours hydration


Consider as water-based cream
Slightly stickily at the beginning
The scent are not so nice


Young Medi De-age Antioxidant Cream
Increase skin elasticity . Firming & Eliminates fine lines & wrinkles . 
Whitening & Brightening . Moisturizing . Pore refining


Cream! >.<
Not suitable for my skin
Stickily on my face

∞        ∞                                                

Skin Meal Series

Lemon Soda Serum
Extra Whitening


Did not have Lemon scent @.@
Apply every AM & PM




No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤