【Sharing】Stop Blogging for Some Times

I have to stop blogging for some times...
Since I had lost my laptop...
Need to wait me to repurchase a new laptop, then only I will continue to blog...

A sad thing happened on the day before my Birthday
16th December 2013, my house has been broken into by Thief
That time I was sleeping in my bedroom, & I don't  even realize that the thief came into my room and went away with my stuffs
That time, my other housemate was also sleeping in her own bedroom...
According to the police, they suspect that the thieves were using "Black Magic"~
Arghhhh.....so horror....
The thief stole away my laptop, hand phone, backpack, the things inside my backpack, purse and etc.
Haizzz......damn thief....
The only lucky thing is I'm safe...they did not harm me...

However, this incident really makes me very sad and I cried uncontrollable.
It had also affected my mood on my birthday 17th December...
The most sad Birthday in my life~
I really cry nonstop when I think back...everything......

What I disappointed after this incident is......
I realized that how dangerous is the place I live...
The thief can easily get into my house and take away my stuffs even thought there's people in the house...
The way the "uniform personnel" worked....really....Haizzz...nothing to say......
(100% different from what we watched on drama)


。               。              。               。               。               。             。              。              。      


从这件事,我领悟到学到了。。。
什么是大马
什么是身外物 (其实身外物包含的不只是身外物罢了)
人,其实最重要的是过去。人,其实最重要的是回忆。
很多东西过去了就是过去,不见了就是不见。就算给你重新建造重新找回那过去,可是一切都已经不同了。
很多东西都找不回了。那感觉,那心情,那感触,等等。






或许,这是让我从新来过。。。


No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤