【Haul】Althea Haul Review . Althea's Xmas

My 1st shopping experience with Althea
I think most of you was familiar with this website, which selling various Korean beauty products and is direct shipping from Korea.

My first crush to Althea is, I found that they are selling various of Korean beauty product and even those products that are still not available in Malaysia.
And, the most important things are, Price!!, is even cheaper than purchase from the store. 
How can we resist this kind of temptation!
.   ~~ ~   .

While Althea has a Daebak Deal, I know is the time for me to have my purchase at Althea.
Daebak 1+1 Deal for Laneige Water Sleeping Pack is back!
Ya, I missed out this Daebak Deal last time.
Two for the price of RM90 only (normal price is RM77 per bottle).
For sure, I had also made some other purchase, for the other beauty products.
Want to know what I had bought?
Then keep follow on my post until the end.
.   ~~ ~   .
Once I placed my order, they sent me an email to inform that they had received the order and preparing for shipments.
About two day's time, I received another email from Althea, they had shipped my items.
I was able to track my order through Ecargo with the tracking no. provided.

I this kind of services, because I can know the status of my order and getting more excited when knowing my parcel is in "Out For Deliver" status.


Finally, I received my parcel in about one week time.
It's much faster than I expected.
  
Althea is giving a limited edition Christmas Beauty Box exclusive just for Christmas.

Really this Christmas Beauty Box.
Different design for each side of the box, Santa Claus, Deer, Snowman, Christmas Tree, Merry Christmas...
  
Faster grabs one for your Christmas!

.   ~~ ~   .

Now, Let's un-box. 
  

 
.   ~~ ~   .
All of the products came with bubble wrap.
So considerate, they do the necessary protection to avoid the damages during the shipping.
  
Tadaa! This was all I had purchased and received from Althea.
It's also come with a sample size banila co. it RADIANT CC CREAM.
Have you noticed, there is a 'Boarding Pass' from Althea
What's that!?
YahIt's the good news from Althea, they are having a Christmas Lucky Draw.
You will be invited by Althea for the Lucky Draw, if you make purchases with them during 1st~23rd December 2015.
A Lucky Draw Serial No. is given in the 'boarding pass'.
Then just Stay Tune for the Althea Announcement on 24th Dec. on Althea's Facebook Page.
You may have the opportunity to win A Trip to Seoul, Korea or Althea Credits.
GOODLUCK to you all and myself also~
 .   ~~ ~   .

Now, let's see what I had bought!

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

The products that I wished to try a long time ago.
Grab it during the Deabak Deal with the most ever lower prices.

IT'S SKIN Power 10 Formula GF Effector

I know this product through the vlog by Youtuber, saw they purchased during their Korea trip and recommended.
Hope this two (2) skin care products can help a lot in moisturising my skin.
.           ~           .           ~           .           ~           .
Two (2) makeup products that I have purchased was
banila co. Prime Primer classic matte

&
innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

One is a primer, another one can consider as a finishing powder.

Hope they can make my makeup more long lasting and create a flawless finish.
.   ~~ ~   .
That's all for my Haul Review.
Thanks for reading my Blog. ☺
Stay Tune! I will update the review of those products after I had tried on them. 
For skin care products, it may take a bit longer time for me to blog about it. Because need time to see the results.
So... Just stay tune~and look forward to my blog~ ☺
Thanks again~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤