【Product Review】 AQUAIR Deep Moist Shampoo v.s. SUPER MILD Floral Shampoo

Hi all! Look back to my Last Post, it was 1 year+ ago.

Yah! I had updated my Blog Layout, Template and Design.
Wish to create a more Fresh and Simple (FS) feel of the Blog.
I still in the learning stage in 'Beautify' my Blog, I'm a newbie. >_<
.  ~~~  .

Today, I would like to make a simple and short review on Hair Care product - Shampoo.
Here were two products that I had used up, which were

AQUAIR Deep Moist Shampoo
&
SUPER MILD Floral Shampoo

.  ~~~  .
 
Made it clear in advance, this post is not going to do a comparison of these two products.
The reason to make a same post in this review, is dues to that just want to share my own opinion on this two shampoo that I had used up in this year, 2015.

.  ~~~  .

AQUAIR Deep Moist Shampoo

Cleansing, Moiturising, Repairing
Suitable for All type hair
(dry, over treated, damaged hair)
Shiseido's Product
Made in Taiwan Japan R&D)

From the name of the Shampoo, obviously it's for deep moisture and suitable for people who had a Dry Hair. It contains Hydro Collagen, which can extend the water retention capacity of our hair.

This Shampoo really helps in moistuirising the hair, but for me, the result of treating my split end problem was not very obvious.

The scent of the shampoo is still acceptable for me. It won't leave a strong scent as the hair in wet, but with a light floral scent after drying.

The lathers created are easy to penetrate to our scalp and let our hair more cleaner after shampooing.
The translucent bottle is convinient to know the remaining amount.

.  ~~~  .

SUPER MILD Floral Shampoo

Cleansing, Moisturising, Silky
Suitable for All type hair
(dry, coarse, tangled hair)
Shiseido's Product
Made in Japan

Super Mild, the name of the brand. Yah! The ingredients of this shampoo were mild, which consists of herbal formulation:- Chamomile Essence, Rosemary Essence.

Mild acidic formula, moisture our hair and care on our scalp.

After shampooing, it's can  leave a smooth and silky touch for our hair.

One thing that I like this Shampoo is, it's can create creamy lathers that can ease my shampooing process, and can gently wash the hair.
It's also surprising me that, it makes my hair look more volumize.

The mild scent of this shampoo was another reason that I like this shampoo. The floral scent makes people feel relaxed and comfortable. 

Really this Shampoo.
I had purchased the other series of the shampoo, SUPER MILD Green Shampoo. I think thier function should be the same, maybe the scent was different.


All of the products above was purchased when I visited to Macau and some was bought by my friend from Macau.

.  ~~~  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤