【Product Review】Foam Facial Cleanser V.S.

Cleansing our face is our daily must do, even if you stay at home all day long.
Our face will also get 'dirt', for example, micro-bacterial may widespread in the air/ surrounding environment, touching our face with the hand/finger, dust mites in pillowcases, etc..

So ~ REMEMBER to wash your face even if you stay home all day.


My personal habit, Morning - Soap Free Facial Cleanser; Night - Foam Facial Cleanser.

Why use Foam Facial Cleanser at Night/ Evening?
We had spend all day long outside, contacted to the dirt environment and etc. .
Therefore, we need to clean our skin more diligently at night.

My own experience, create more lather when washing the face, it seems to clean my skin more better. And the most important, it will reduce the pulling and rubbing to the skin.
Lather can help us to clean our face more gently.

And, what I got the info. from TV shows was, lather can helps to clean the dirt inside our pores. The more fine the lather, the more the dirt inside the pores can be "cart away'.


And how to create lather when using cleanser?
1st, make sure the cleanser use was not a soap-free cleanser. :D

The lathers can be create by:-
- bare hand - most time spend (facial wash and some waters into palm, circular rubbing with another finger, add water and repeats, until you get the lather)
- lather create tools - less time spend (eg:- net, sponge and etc.)
- foam facial cleanser - the most time savings (an instant lather once you 'pump' the cleanser)

All of the above method, I had tried before.
And, at last or finally, foam facial cleanser become my daily essential.


I had used few foam facial cleanser.
And, here the two (2) that I think is consider good/ suitable for me.
SENKA Speedy Perfect Whip Moist

& / V.S.

HADA LABO AHA+BHA Foaming Wash




SENKA Speedy Perfect Whip

Amount/ Foam of one (1) pump


HADA LABO AHA+BHA Foaming Wash

Amount/ Foam of one (1) pump
* the lather is finer than Senka


Simple Comparison



My Thought

If in term of price, I will choose Senka over Hada Labo.

What my 'feels' told me that Hada Labo is more 'natural' if compared to Senka.
* this is my own thought only, no any viciousness

Cleansing effect winner is Hada Labo, really can feels the skin cleaned and smoother.
* Hada Labo reminder:- this product should be used with a sunscreen product



*the product was own purchased from Guardian and Watson at Macau by my friend
** the opinion given is only my own though, and may have different result for different people and difference skin conditions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤