【Product Review】YADAH Auto Lip Crayon


Again! It's YADAH product that I'm going to review on.
It's my 1st time to review on Lip product, and it's a Crayon type lip product.


Taadah! It's YADAH AUTO LIP CRAYON~

The box of the packaging was in Triangle shape - 3 sides
I like the design, unconventional shape.
1st side = the name of the product and a little cute girl, Yadah's outline.

 2nd side = ingredient of this lip crayon

3rd side = totally in korean written language >.< (erm...i think is the steps of use?) and Period-after-Opening symbol and NO PARABEN in this product.

Top
The colour I chose was 07 Rose Beige

Bottom



What's so important that one product with NO PARABEN? What is the paraben?

Paraben is a man-made preservation chemicals, to extend the period of time/ expired date.
And, you may curious, no paraben = the product may expired very fast?
Erm...I think it's okay for this product i bought.
The expired was on 2018 December. (it's shown on the lid of the lip crayon)

Paraben may accelerates the aging process and may cause irritation.

That's the reason, YADAH quality promise - NOPARABEN.


The are total of seven (7) colour to choose.
01 Dazzling Red || 02 Tangerine Orange || 03 Pink Holic
04 Rose Coral || 05 Cotton Candy
New Colour :- 06 Plum Burgundy || 07 Rose Beige 

The main ingredient :- Avocado Oil, Rosa China Seed Extract, Macadamia Seed Oil


And, the colour I chose was nude colour and the most natural colour - 07 Rose Beige.

For a girl who like me that prefer light makeup, in my opinion a nude colour may more easy to carry/ match with.


 Twist the bottom part.

The colour look so nice~
And it's has a light scent, a sweet scent.

* the expired date shown


The colour of one (1) coat.


 
bare lip with lip balm applied

one (1) coat with lip balm as base

few coat without lip balm as base
* the colour actually more solid and deep thorough eye see

The colour may not that obvious if applied lip balm as base.


My Thought & Simple Conclusion

The design of the packaging
The colour of the lip crayon (natural)
The light & sweet scent
The colour can last long if no lip balm applied as base
Reasonable Price - RM 39.90 RM 29.90/ RM 19.50

X No suitable to use with lip balm as base (colour not obvious, easy to take off in one wipe)
X A bit dry for my lip (without lip balm applied)



*the product was own purchased from Hermo
** the opinion given is only my own though, and may have different result for different people and difference skin conditions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤