【Product Review】Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer

Every women will having hair problems.
Not only our hair style will affect our appearance.
A tiny details may also affect our appearance, confidence and give difference impression to others.
Eyebrows and Upper Lip & Chin, did you notice that they are also important to our overall appearance?

My own experience, trim eyebrows is very important.
A neat eyebrows hair is the 1st important make up on our face.
However, many people will say, they don't know how to do it properly and afraid of messing it up.

Another troubled problem faced by many women, Underarm hair.
(very envy those without underarm hair)
And, bikini lines also another troubled problem.
(but it's OK for those din't wear bikini or short swimming pants)

And, today I will introduce a beauty tools that will help the above trouble.

Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer

unbox
- Beauty Pouch
- Styler Cap
- AA Battery
2-sided Trimming Head
- Body
- Trimming Head 20mm
- Comb Attachement
- 2mm & 4mm Comb Attachment
- Cleaning Brush

ೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲ

Let's talk on the Body of the electric trimmer.
FRONT
some protruded 'particles'
prevent slippy 

FRONT
twist to 🔽to unlock (replace battery)
twist to to off
twist to to on
(simple operate)

Back
two (2) dots/ points
to use as an aligner when attach the trimming head

There are two (2) replaceable trimming head.
One for Body Area, One for Face.
Trimming head 20mm, 2-headed trimming head

ೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲ

FACE

Eyebrows, Upper Lip & Chin and Sideburns
 2-sided trimming head in 16mm and 6mm
for optimal eyebrow shaping

 2mm and 4mm comb attachment
to uniform hair length

Styler cap
for hygiene, for easy carry.

I had tried both the shaping and trimming with the comb attachment.
I really like the comb attachment.
Apply/ trim your eyebrow with reverse direction.
Easy to have an uniform eyebrows hair length.
Previously, without this Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer, I have to use a mascara brush and eyebrow scissor.
It's really spend time and sometimes hair length also hard to control.
However, Veet solved the problem.
Quick and Good Result.
* be caution :- the 2mm is really too short for me; 4mm perfect

However, for the trimming head, maybe lack of practice?
I'm still not so familiar in shaping my eyebrows.
But, the 2-sided trimming head also can be use to trim other part of the face, eg. upper lips, chin, sideburns.
And, I also use it to trim the hair on my finger and on toes.
Easy, Fast and no fear of cuts.


ೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲ

BODY

Underarm and Bikini Line/ Area
 20mm trimming head
for underarm trim and bikini lines trim

Comb attachment
to uniform hair length

With the comb attachment, it's really easy to use on our sensitive part.
No fear of cuts and it's fast.
* the hair will be very short

However, for underarm, I more prefer to use Epilator.
Because my hair growth cycle very fast.
If i'm use trimming, then I think I need to trim once every two (2) days?!

I still remember the very 1st time, I used razors for my underarm hair removal.
And, I get cuts by the blades.
I think most of the people will also faced this problems.
Veet electric trimmer really do as what they claim, no fear of cuts.

and, it's really hard to make cleaning on the razors.
wash with water, scared rusty.
use brush, the blades will 'cut' the brush.
use tissues, may cut the hand.
Veet electric trimmer, the trimming head will not cut our hand even we touch on it.
A brush was given for cleaning purpose, wipe away hair and dust.
And, the trimmer heads can directly rinse with clean tap water.
* avoid to wash the main body of the device

ೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲೲ

Beauty Pouch
for you to carry everywhere
even also good for storage

Really like the eyebrows trimming function.
Quick & Gentle
High Precision
No Fear of Cuts

Give Veet a try if you really wish to have a gentle and precise trimmer.
Eyebrows speak before you do
Eyebrows, the 1st 'makeup' that most important



#VeetMalaysia #VeetMY #MYVeetSensitiveTouch

1 comment:

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤