【Sharing】theCovets Beauty Contributors


A Big good news for me. Received the news (an email) on 18th September 2016.


I am so excited to announce my collaboration with theCovets (Malaysia's first beauty platform)!
Thanks theCovets gave me the opportunities to as their contributors on their portal.

My name and blog URL was listed their page - TheCovets Beauty Contributors
There are 100 of Beauty/ Lifestyle influencers.
And, I fall into Lifestyle Blogger category.
Find and Click on my name Joanne The, it's will bring you to my blog.

Stay tuned for it very soon!
- For more info to theCovets -
Web :- www.thecovets.com
Instagram :- @the.covets
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/thecovets/

Although this is just the beginning/ announcement.
But, really thanks to theCovets for giving me the opportunity and chance.
Hope will have the collaboration with theCovets soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

【Product Review】 My Office All Day Healthy Drinks Routine - LYNNITY Natural Supplements

How do you kick start your day? For me, a healthy breakfast is important. Not only the food is important, but also the wellness supple...

❤ ♡ follow my blog ♡ ❤